Terms & Conditions
Issue Date: 16/02/2021
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made on any website owned and/or operated by:
SN ACCOUNTS LTD
FIRST FLOOR, 59 COTON ROAD
CV11 5TS, NUNEATON
www.snaccounts.co.uk , email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions also apply to all transactions completed offline that involve products or services described online on any Company website.
Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions together with our Privacy Notice provide you with information about us and apply to any contract between you and us.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering anything from our website.
We will also notify you, at the point of purchase, if there are any additional terms and conditions that may apply to any specific contract made between us.
- Our prices are as set out on our website, do not include packaging, shipping, insurance or travel costs.
- We may vary our prices from time to time, which we will do by updating our website. Price changes will not be retrospective.
- The law says that, if you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below; the law does not extend to business buyers, so in law the clauses below do not apply to transactions with organisations.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date we confirm our acceptance of your order. During the relevant period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
- Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards office.This cancellation right does not apply in the case of: digital contents (software, e-books, audio books, PDFs, or other electronic templates, books or reports) once a download has started;any products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; orany products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised, or any products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or any products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Under this right to cancel, and where the first day for delivery of any service, whether training or consultancy, falls within a period of 14 days from the day on which the contract was established, you must make the cancellation at least one clear day before the planned first day of delivery; in other words, your right of cancellation does not apply on or after the last business day preceding the first day for delivery of that service.Under this right to cancel, where you do not specify a date on which you wish to attend a training course or on which consultancy delivery should start, your right to cancel does not apply after 14 days from the date of the contract and you have no right to a refund if you subsequently decide not to proceed with the service.
- To cancel a contract, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
The easiest way to do this is to email: email@example.com, identifying the website from which you purchased, the date of the transaction and the items purchased.
This email must contain a categorical statement that goods that have been delivered have not been copied, duplicated or used in any way.
If there are physical goods to return, please also obtain a Returns Number at the time of notifying us of your decision to cancel, and we will at that time also notify you of our returns address.
If you cancel your contract, we will:
– refund you the price you paid for the products, withing 5 working days in the same method you use to do a payment.
Accounting Service/Product Terms
SN Accounts Ltd is fully qualified Company, regulated by ICB.
- Where you give us confidential information we shall at all times keep it confidential, except as required by law or as provided for in regulatory, ethical or other professional pronouncements applicable to this engagement.
- Where we become aware of errors made by HM Revenue and Customs you give us authority to correct them. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or cost arising from our compliance with statutory or regulatory obligations.
Anti-money laundering legislation
- All accountants must comply with the duties imposed by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, the Terrorism Act 2000 and the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (the Anti-Money Laundering Legislation), which are intended to inhibit the activities of terrorists and other criminals by denying them access to technical expertise. If we fail to perform these duties, we risk imprisonment.
- Before we accept your instructions, we may need to obtain ‘satisfactory evidence’ to confirm your identity. In certain circumstances, we may need to obtain evidence confirming the identities of third parties, the source of any funds or other property, the purpose of any instructions or any other matter. We may also need to obtain such evidence after we have begun to act on your instructions.
- We assume that our clients are honest and law abiding. However, if at any time, there appear to be grounds to suspect that your instructions relate to ‘criminal property’, we are obliged to make a report to the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), but we are prohibited from telling you that we have done so.
The engagement letter is governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the engagement letter and any matter arising from it. Each party irrevocably waives any right it may have to object to any action being brought in those courts, to claim that the action has been brought in an inappropriate forum, or to claim that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
Limitation of liability
- We will not accept liability if you act on advice given by us on an earlier occasion without first confirming with us that the advice is still good and not affected by any subsequent changes in the law or your circumstances.
- We will not accept liability for losses arising from changes in the law or the interpretation thereof that are first published after the date on which the advice is given.
- We will not accept liability for any loss suffered by you or any third party as a result of our compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering Legislation or any such legislation.
- In accordance with the requirements of our professional body ICB , we maintain appropriate professional indemnity insurance and confirm that our liability in the event of a claim shall be limited to the value of our indemnity limit. Please ask us if you would like further information about our indemnity insurance.
- The advice and service that we provide can only be as good as the information upon which it is based.
- In so far as that information is provided by you, or by third parties with your permission, your responsibility arises as soon as possible if any circumstances or facts alter as any alteration may have a significant impact on the advice given. If the circumstances change therefore or your needs alter, advise us of the alteration as soon as possible in writing.
- Unless we are engaged to process your bookkeeping, payroll or VAT Returns, you agree to keep your accounting records up to date with all your trading activities, including entering all your invoices and expenses, recording withdrawals, payments and receipts, reconciling your bank accounts and credit card statements on a regular basis, filing your VAT Returns and if you are registered for payroll, filing your RTI submissions when required through the necessary software.
- It is wholly your responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of your accounting information and we are wholly dependent on you supplying any information or explanations to us for the purpose of fulfilling the services detailed in our engagement. We are under no obligation to specifically identify missing or incomplete information from your accounting system although we will do our best to assist you with the accuracy of your financial information (accounting and payroll records) when we complete our work.
Processing data on your behalf
- As a resposnsible, forward-looking business – SN ACCOUNTS LTD, recognises at senior level the need to comply with UK GDPR and, as a processor, has taken steps to ensure that effective measures are in place to protect the personal data of our customers, employees, and other stakeholders, and to ensure that it is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Our organisation act as a processor on our behalf for some personal data for which you are a controller, and as part of meeting our mutual legal obligations, we are required to have in place the data processing agreement with you.
- As data controller, it is also your responsibility to ensure you fully comply with data protection law.
Availability of Services
Unless otherwise agreed between us, we will provide the Services between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM in the United Kingdom, on
a day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England.
Calls received outside of the standard hours of service will go through to an answerphone service and will not be accessed by us until the next working day. Emails received outside of the standard hours of service will be received by our server, but no action will be taken by us until the next working day.