Permanent, Full time position or B2B available.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Polish language required.
- Precision work
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent numeric skills
- Ability to work well with a team and alone in home office
- Good interpersonal, planning and organisational, communicational skills
- High level of attention to details
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office Packages, Xero Software, Sage 50, Quickbooks, Autoentry and Key Time
- Flexibility and adaptivity
Accountant/ Accounts manager – responsibility :
- VAT returns to HMRC with bookkeeping where not delivered, month-end journals
- Reported to Manager
- Processed all journals, CIS, payroll posting incl. accruals, prepayments, multi-currency, multiply British and foreign bank accounts
- Journal postings including accruals and prepayments
- Bank and PayPall accounts reconciliations in GBP and other foreign currency
- Maintaining client accounting records
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and submitting Vat returns
- End of month reporting / controlling monthly services
- Companies limited year-end accounts and CT600 preparations ,
- Accounts preparation for – sole traders, Self Assessment Tax Preparation
- Preparing tax computations and file them with HMRC
- Entering financial data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- Maintaining client records
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Corresponding and liaising directly with the clients and other companies
- Completing ad-hoc duties
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information about position will be given during recruiting process.
This role is available immediately and will involve a high level of responsibility for the right candidate.
GDPR information must be included in CV otherwise CV will be automatically deleted.