We are looking for an IT and Telecoms support engineer to work on contract supporting customers across North Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
The position would ideally suit an internal support engineer wishing to make the move to a field engineers position. Salary and benefits negotiable depending on experience.
Purple Triangle Ltd are a Midlands based IT and Telecoms support company serving companies and charities in and around the East and West Midlands areas.
We have been in business for 14 years now and have maintained our competitive edge through the aggressive pursuit of customer service and doing what we say when we say we are going to do it. Due to our growth we now require an additional ICT Support technician (See below)
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic ICT Technician to join our existing team, providing first class support for all ICT hardware, software and systems across a variety of platforms and operating systems within the Leicestershire Warwickshire and West Midlands area.
Applications are especially encouraged from candidates who have a good knowledge of the Charitable sector as 70% of our clients are Charities. You will be mainly supporting Microsoft and our VoIP system and will have a good understanding of Windows server and Windows desktop.
Ideally you will be able to diagnose a variety of PC and Server issues, but more importantly, like the rest of us, you enjoy solving the various problems that IT and Telecoms can present.
Applicants must have experience in:
- Windows Server operating systems
- Windows Desktop and Microsoft Office software
- Administration and troubleshooting of Systems both IT and telecoms (training provided where needed)
- Administration and troubleshooting of Group policy
- Good understanding of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and underlying principles.
- Be highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Have relevant qualifications and/or experience, although training is available for the right candidate
- Be willing to undertake further training as necessary
- Have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Standard working hours will be 38 hours a week Monday to Friday and may occasionally require overtime
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence and own transport (expenses paid where necessary)
- Salary £16,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience & technical knowledge)
- Ideally you will live within 5 to 15 miles of Leicester / Hinckley / Nuneaton area
Please apply via e-mail or post with a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are different to other candidates and what you feel you can add to Purple Triangle Ltd